9.25.2012

It's Fall Ya'll!



Saturday officially marked the beginning of FALL! >insert super duper thrilled squeals here<

In honor of the very best season of all, Saturday I did some Fall themed shopping. 

I found lots of goodies :)

Here are some favorites:

Bath & Body Works Candles
I had to smell each seasonal candle in the store... at least a few times... and as much as I wanted to love them all... I didn't. But the Cinnamon Sugared Donut and Pumpkin Cupcake put a smile on my face! So warm, so delicious, so FALL. 

Don't ya just love the yummy aroma of a great candle?

Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterials
 I never leave the house without anti-bacterial, but I despise the smell of it. Fun Fall scents to the rescue!
These five smell amazing... and out of these five the Creamy Pumpkin and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin were my favorites. So here's to clean, good-smelling hands!

Fall Dining Room Table Centerpiece
Courtesy of Hobby Lobby... this centerpiece now graces my dining room table with all of its Fall fabulousness :)

I am welcoming Fall with open arms!


No comments: