8.06.2012

Candy Bouquet Gift Basket

For my Dad's birthday this year, I decided to do a gift basket filled with some of his favorite candy and snacks. I had so much fun putting it together!
All you need:
1. Gift basket or any other crafty thing you can find to fill up with candy
2. Styrofoam cube
3. Hot glue gun
4. Glue dots
5. Craft sticks or dow rods of various sizes
6. Tissue Paper
And of course....

I picked up all of my Dad's favorites! I also added a little something extra....
I found a tutorial on how to fold money into polo shirts here


You simply hot glue your snackity snacks onto the crafts sticks... I did run across some items that I wasn't comfortable with using hot glue on, and that's where the glue dots came in to play. And they held!

Now the fun part... well at least it was my favorite part... arranging the goodies! I think the picture is pretty self explanatory... ya just stick the sticks down into the styrofoam! Easy, peasy!


Can ya spot the little polo shirt? Isn't he just adorable?!

Voila!


Hope ya'll had a great weekend!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered creating an e-book or guest authoring
on other websites? I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss
and would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel
free to send me an email.

Also visit my website :: primary school fullerton

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. This helped a lot :)

Unknown said...

I found an interesting site. It describes how to make a bouquet of candy. Very beautiful! http://how-to-make-your-own.com/how-to-make-a-bouquet-of-candy/