8.24.2012

Pinteresting Things- Fall Edition!


In the spirit of the upcoming season, Fall >my favorite<, I have been on the hunt for some terrific Fall pins. And Pinterest has not disappointed!

Via bhg

This, quite possibly, is the most beautifully decorated pumpkin I have ever laid eyes on. I love everything about it, but mostly its simplicity. It's not over the top but it still looks gorgeous. I am in love with it. Who knew a person could be so obsessive over a pumpkin?

via bhg

I love the idea of displaying your pumpkins on candlesticks. And you can customize your precious punkins to suit your style. A definite winner!

via Home is Where My Story Begins

Okay, this one is just plain awesome!! Though they may look like festive Fall pillows, they were originally... PLACEMATS! Crazy right?! You just tear open the seam, stuff it, and hand sew the section you opened back up. Maybe I am just easily impressed... but my mind was blown. Cute throw pillows on the cheap! Winner!

via Pam Brandon, Disney Parks Food Writer
You cannot talk about Fall favorites and not include soup because... well, because you simply can't have one without the other. Fall and soup are like peanut butter & jelly. They just go together. This particular recipe comes from Disneyland's Carnation Café. I am really excited to try this one!

via Cooking Classy
This Caramel Cheesecake Apple Dip looks absolutely divine. The perfect dessert to sweeten up those taste buds after a warm, hearty meal. Another great pin!

I am looking so so forward to the most fabulous season of all.


4 comments:

The Kim Six Fix said...

Those pumpkins on the candlesticks are just too cute for words. I am always looking for unique ways to get height in my vignettes, like on the mantle, and that is a great way!

Feathers and Sunshine said...

Awesome roundup. That apple dip looks mighty tasty! And I love that placemat pillow idea! Thanks so much or stopping by my blog and joining- Now I'm off to take a look around yours! Oh, and you sure do have a sweet little family!

Amanda said...

Kim- I thought so too! I love collecting candlesticks because there is just so much you can do with them when it comes to displays!

Amanda said...

Stacia- Thanks so much!!