8.28.2012

Rotel Chicken Spaghetti

One of my favorite things to do on Pinterest is find new recipes. I am always pinning all kinds of deliciousness during my late night pin-a-thons, but even more fun than pinning these gems is actually trying them. 

Rotel Chicken Spaghetti
  First of all, let me just tell you it was very hard to take a good picture of this. But I promise it is so so yummy! Just one of those foods that just doesn't photograph well! >I apologize<

I served it with a side salad and dinner rolls... and we had lots of leftovers >aka tonight's dinner as well!< 

Ingredients

3 large boneless chicken breasts
1 can (10 3/4 oz) Cream of Chicken Soup
1 can (10 oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies
1 clove garlic, minced  
1/2 tsp. onion powder
1 tablespoon butter
1 – 8 oz Velveeta cheese, cubed
8 oz spaghetti, cooked and drained 

Directions

 Cut up chicken into small, bite size pieces.In a large skillet melt butter. Then add the cubed chicken, minced garlic & onion powder. Cook over medium-high heat until chicken is done (no longer pink!) Stir in soup, cheese and Rotel tomatoes. Reduce heat to low, and cook until the cheese melts, stirring constantly. Stir in the spaghetti noodles and pour into a lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes


Bon Appétit!

AND don't forget to check out my awesome giveaway HERE! Drawing ends Sept. 14th!

21 comments:

kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor said...

Amanda, this is the way my mom fixes chicken spaghetti. So yummy!! Love anything with Rotel. Thanks bunches for stopping by my blog! Have a great day!

{HUGS from your newest follower},
kristi

Amanda said...

I am the same way, if Rotel is in the ingredients I know I will love it! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

-Amanda

Miz Helen said...

Hi Amanda,
The addition of Rol Tel to this recipe really packs it with flavor. We love Chicken Spaghetti. Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Helen! It is a delicious dish! Have a wonderful holiday weekend as well!

Maria Asay said...

I think this looks yummy! I came over from Strut Your Stuff Saturday. I've pinned this recipe so I can give it a try. Thanks for sharing!

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Mamamia! Hope you enjoy it!!

annies home said...

love rotel and your recipe sounds amazing going to try it with my family thanks for sharing

come see what I shared at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Thanks Angie! I hope ya'll enjoy it!! Hope you have a great evening... I'm headed to your blog now :)

-Amanda

Lauren @ mercy(INK) said...

Looks yummy and definitely a kid-friendly recipe! Thanks for sharing with us at the (heart)&(home) gathering!!! hope you'll join us again this week :)

blessings,
lauren
www.mercyinkblog.com

Amanda said...

Thanks so much Lauren! Looking forward to it :)

-Amanda

Heidi@OneCreativeMommy.com said...

Yum! I'm not sure how old your baby is now, so congrats on that sweet little boy in the family pics. That sweet bigger boy is a cutie, too! Thanks so much for linking up at One Creative Weekend!

Amanda said...

Thank you Heidi!! He is almost 4 months old now and the oldest is almost 3!

Maria Asay said...

We tried this recipe and liked it. You can see our results here, http://mybiscuitsareburning.blogspot.com/2012/09/cheesy-chicken-spaghetti.html

Thanks for sharing this recipe. It's a new family favorite!

Amanda said...

So glad your family enjoyed it!!! I'm headed over to see your results now :)

Adorned From Above said...

Hi Amanda,
This looks so good. I even like pasta for breakfast. I think I need to go and get one of my shakes. Thank you so much for sharing with Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party last week. This weeks Link Party is opened at
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/09/simple-anti-aging-moisturizer-and.html
from Wednesday until Sunday.
Hope to see you there.
Debi Bolocofsky
Adorned From Above
www.adornedfromabove.com

Amanda said...

Hey Debi, thank you! I will be back :)

Michelle Day said...

Amanda, Thank you so much for linking up your wonderful recipe to Creative Thursday last week. It looks delicious and I can't wait to try it. I've seen lots of chicken spaghetti lately and it sure sounds yummy. I can’t wait to see what you link up this week. I wouldn’t be able to do these wonderful parties without your participation. Have a wonderful week.

Michelle

Amanda said...

Thank you, Michelle!

Jocelyn said...

This sounds like a meal my kids would go nuts over!! Although I will have to use different noodles...my daughter doesn't like spaghetti noodles for some oadd reason!!!

Pat Collier said...

This was delicious, will definitely make it again. Thanks for sharing.

Pat Collier said...

This was delicious, will definitely make it again, thanks for sharing.