6.05.2012

They Finally Arrived!

To say that I have been super busy this past week/weekend would be the understatement of the year! I have been on the go non-stop and showing no signs of slowing down anytime soon. Drew is growing like crazy and is getting cuter every day! He is just way too precious ♥ 

Well in the midst of all of this running around and total "busy-ness" I finally received the package in the mail... the one I have been looking for every day for the past 2 and a half weeks.. Drew's pictures! YAY! They were taken by the photographer the day after he was born and oh my I did not realize just how much his looks have already changed. 

It really does fly by...













I will get my butt in gear pronto and take some family pics!

XOXO

2 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my goodness, those are the most precious pictures!

Amanda said...

Thank you!