4.08.2012

Life Lately!

Spring is in full swing and I am LoViNg it!! I will take these warm temps and sunshine over winter ANY day. 

Last weekend I decided to snap a few pics of the family

Please excuse how ummm....huge I look! I'm 34 weeks preggo today and believe me I am feeling it!

The hubby and myself!

Just precious!

Love love love my guys!

Noah & Daddy... doesn't get ANY sweeter than this!

The pregnant momma!
My handsome husband!

The most adorable laugh!


We have had a great Easter weekend. Adam got off early on Thursday giving us a looong family weekend!

Friday we went to Memphis and enjoyed the day out and about.

On Saturday we lounged around, set up Noah's pool (which was part of his Easter goodies, just given to him a little early,) and spent some quality time together.

And that brings us to today...


As you can see, Noah hit it BIG with the Easter bunny!


Waiting for Daddy to deliver his basket of goodies... or prizes as Noah calls them! 


He was a happy camper to say the least!


Our Easter dinner... Ribeye steaks, green bean bundles, corn on the cob & twice baked mashed potatoes... It was delicious!


And for dessert... Sopapilla cheesecake with vanilla ice cream and fresh strawberries... so so good!

Spring has definitely started out in a wonderful way and I can't wait to see what the rest of the year has in store... Our sweet Drew will be here SOON!!!! 

God has blessed our family in many ways... and I am thankful for that everyday but today I am especially reminded of everything he has done. I am so grateful!

XOXO,
Amanda

No comments: