2.16.2012

Thursday's Thought..


I have discovered the blessings in my life... those people who hold me up, keep me strong and brighten up my life.

And... I have had many lessons come in and out of my life. Those who struggled to see me, accept me, and really appreciate what I have to offer. Although they had to go, they were not meant to be a part of the bigger plan, they held their own importance. They taught me lessons about myself...both good and bad... and helped me to become a stronger person. I learned not to view myself through their eyes, but through my own...

I am so thankful for the blessings in my life... I love and cherish them with all of my heart. But I am also thankful for the lessons... without them my story might not be what it is today... and that is something I wouldn't risk for anything.

XOXO

No comments: