12.25.2011

Merry Christmas!

 I hope you all have had a very merry Christmas! We've had a blast around here!

On Thursday, we traveled down to my parent's house!
Look at this sweet picture I snapped of my mom and my son, Noah. He sure does love his 'Marmie' and definitely enjoys all of that attention! 

Molly just could not wait to tear into some gifts... oh the anticipation!

And this was Christmas morning... I snapped it before Noah woke up... it was a special time for Adam and I to prepare for and await Noah's excitement... I think we were just as excited, if not a little more.

Noah opening the very first gift!

Yep, that's my boy! Such a handsome fella...

Woohoo, let's open up some more... I can do this all day!

but first I gotta take a break to give the 4-wheeler some lovin'

Okay, now we can continue!



We are all so happy that Adam gets to spend 2 whole weeks at home! 

MerrChristmas!!

2 comments:

kymber said...

looks like a wonderful time was had by all - so nice to see!

Amanda said...

Thank you!! It was a wonderful day, lots of memories made!