11.09.2011

Happy Birthday Noah!

Yep, it's official...my son is growing up on me!! Today, he is the birthday boy...celebrating two amazing years in which he has been such a blessing! Son, you will forever hold a very special place in my heart... my first born... Oh how I love you!

His actual b-day party is on Saturday... can't wait to see him tear into all his presents...and eat lots of cake and ice cream too of course!!

But today my mind is taken back to this night 2 years ago... the night my life forever changed for the better... the night God gave me the greatest gift....

Noah












Happy Birthday sweet son of mine!

XOXO

2 comments:

kymber said...

Happy Belated Birthday Noah! my goodness he just keeps getting cuter and cuter! an amazing gift from God to you and Adam!

Amanda said...

Yes a very amazing gift! Thank you!